Introduction to Massage
Our single-weekend Introductory Workshops introduce massage as a creative process and teach effective techniques. Above all they are fun!
The programme is likely to include:
- Working with a partner including shoulders, back, legs, arms and face
- Varied and appropriate touch using different parts of our hands
- Effective bodyuse for minimising strain
Participants will work on a massage table and may also work on the floor and in a chair.
These courses are suitable for people who:
- Are absolute beginners
- Are considering professional training with BCMB
- Have already enrolled on a BCMB professional course and are keen to get started!
Completion of the Introductory Workshop may inspire you to explore massage further. Whatever your expectations we wish you a wonderful journey.
Courses are run in Worcester and Bristol
|Study Options||Part Time|
|Course Fees||£109 (£89 concessions)|
Find therapy schools offering a wide range of complementary and alternative therapy courses.
Search our directory of alternative therapy courses to find a therapy school near you. For example see all holistic therapy courses in London.
Involved with training? You can list all of your courses free of charge. Get listed now.